While virtual tours are helpful, we know that the best way to view an apartment is still in person. Stonehenge Access allows you to do just that, all while social distancing. We’re as excited as you are about your new home! We just ask that you follow a few simple rules.
Ready to take a self-guided apartment tour? Here’s how it works.
- Register and schedule your tour at least 24 hours in advance. Our leasing team will collect your basic information and schedule a time that works best for you. Be sure to register all prospective roommates who will be attending the tour. For the safety of our tenants, we can’t grant access to anyone who has not been registered. Touring hours are 10 am-6 pm on weekdays and 11 am-5 pm on weekends.
- We’re there for you. You won’t have to find your way to the apartment on your own. A Stonehenge agent will be present on FaceTime or a phone call to guide you into the building and through the entire tour. Keep in mind that you won’t be granted access to the building without one of our agents virtually present. This ensures both the security of our residents and a seamless tour for you.
- Wait until your whole group arrives. We know that you’re excited to see your new home, but we require that you wait until every registered member of your group arrives before entering the building. This will reduce the time you spend in the lobby and other common areas, keeping you and everyone else safe.
- Your broker will wait outside. Did a broker help you find us? That’s great! In order to minimize the number of people entering the building, your broker is happy to wait outside during the tour.
- Wear a mask and sanitize. For your safety and the safety of our doormen and building staff, we require that all visitors wear a mask and sanitize their hands upon entering the building. We also ask that you do your best to maintain social distancing with staff and building residents.
- Have your ID ready. Our doorman will be expecting you and will check your ID. He’ll also check the ID of any other registered members of your party. Our agents will also be present on a Facetime or phone call to assist with this step.
- The door is already unlocked. You won’t need to collect keys from the doorman. Our team has already unlocked the apartment for you. All you need to do is step inside. Our agent will walk you through the home and answer any questions you may have.
- The amenities are temporarily unavailable for viewing. Many Stonehenge NYC buildings feature gyms, resident lounges, and beautiful outdoor spaces. However, those areas are currently closed and sadly not accessible. Don’t worry, you’ll have access to them as soon as they reopen!
- Ready to apply? Our application process is handled entirely online. We’ll collect your application and supporting documents digitally. Once you’re approved, your lease can easily be reviewed and e-signed from your phone, tablet, or computer. After that, it’s time to move-in!
Ready to schedule a self-guided tour? Check out our availability and contact us today!